Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St Patrick's Day

Happy St Patrick's Day, Everyone! Whether you are Irish or not, it's a good day to wear your favorite green sweater, maybe catch a parade, have a green bagel (Bruegger's) or a green beer (if that's your thing). The card below is one I made and posted here several years ago.
 

May the Irish hills caress you
May her lakes and rivers bless you
May the luck of the Irish enfold you
May the blessings of St Patrick behold you
 
_______________
 
I hope to post a few more times while I'm on Spring break from classes.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

This reminds me of Grandma Pat, who always liked the original Irish Blessing! But, I really like yours here -- did you make that up?
I forgot to wear green yesterday, (but I had painted my toenails green last week, so I was covered, whew....)

cheryl (clee') said...

Glad you liked it - I found the blessing somewhere online or on a card. Pat's birthday was on St Patrick's day, wasn't it?